Thursday, April 25, 2013

Stumptown Comics Fest this weekend!

Hello Drop Target readers!  This is a reminder that I will be tabling this weekend (April 27th and 28th) at the Stumptown Comics Festival in Portland, Oregon.

I will be at table A-03 and I will have all five issues of Drop Target Zine available.  If you are in the Portland area this weekend, please swing by!  There will be a lot of other cool stuff there as well.

It's always nice to have an excuse to visit Portland because there are like a trillion pinball machines.  I will play as many of them as I can...  And I'll report back here with some photos and stories from the trip!

P.S. I will be out of town and therefore unable to fill Drop Target orders while I am on the road.  I'll be back in Oakland on Monday though, so all weekend orders will go out early next week.  Thanks in advance for your patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment