Here is all the information about this issue:
DROP TARGET #3 - The Classics Issue
56 pages - 5.5" x 8.5" - B&W printing
First Printing: 8.5" x 14" full-color centerfold, screenprinted cover
- THE REPLAY REVIEW: Classic Pinball Machines
- VIDEO MODE: Tommy (1975) vs. TILT (1979)
- SPECIAL WHEN LITERATURE: Pinball! By Roger Sharpe
- PINHALLS: The Pacific Pinball Museum - Alameda, CA
- TILT TALK: Interview with PPM director Michael Schiess
- BANG BACKS: Interview with Ben Heck
- APRIL FOG MEMORIAL PINBALL SCHOLARSHIP
- DREAM MACHINES: Zine King by Max de Radiguès, Portal by Jon Chad and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by Alec Longstreth
- FROM ZEROS TO HEROES: Part 3 - Making a Monster
You can order a copy on the DTZ #3 ordering page. Also, sadly we had to get rid of the combo page. Even with just three issues there were starting to be a lot of different combinations. With four or five or six or SEVEN issues, it would have been too much to keep up with. So for now, you can add issues one at a time on each of their pages and use the "VIEW CART" buttons to see what you've got.
Thanks everyone for your patience and continued support. Next up will be the MOVES issue, which we're aiming to have out in January/February.