Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Belated Happy Halloween


Aww man, talk about dropping the ball on this one!  I finished this thing, no kidding, like, three weeks ago.  "Good time management, Jonch" I thought to myself, "Now all that's left is to just sit back and post this on SUNDAY, which just so happens to be HALLOWEEN!"  

Man oh man, dropping the ball.  The shot was all set up for me, and I let it drain right down the middle.

This image is horrifying, btw.  All I could think about as I was drawing / coloring it was how I would have died from a heart attack on the spot if this happened to me.  I'd like to think that you could tilt him away.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, or maybe he's just a really GIANT haunted drop target. Like if you hit him with the ball, he'd go back under the playfield. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the Pinball 2000 sequel to Monster Bash!

    ReplyDelete